Caster Tilt Table
Table is designed for glass loading/unloading at the entry/exit of washer, production line and all cases where device-assisted operation is needed. When glass panel is loaded on rolls, operator pushes the pedal to lower the table; once the glass leaves the table via motorized rollers, the table raises into vertical position automatically or manually according to setting. Differently, when unloading glass, operator pushes the pedal to lift tilting table and once glass is removed the table lowers into horizontal position ready to accept the following glass.
- Heavy steel painted frame
- Hydraulic tilting system, with frequency converter to control raising and lowering.
- Durable motorized rolls on horizontal surface with frequency-controlled motor to regulate the speed.
- Transport rollers of conveyor are equipped with non-marking O-rings.
- First/Last idle roller (not driven) of the table helps the operator loading/unloading the glass manually.